Have you ever visited a website, and for the next 2 or 3 weeks you see ads for that website wherever you go? That’s remarketing.
Remarketing (also called retargeting) is the ability to continue to market to your website visitors after they have left your website. You can advertise to them as they surf the internet, which will keep your company top of mind.
Remarketing is great for many reasons.
It’s no wonder that so many companies are starting to do remarketing.
For most websites, only 2% of your visitors call you, email you, or buy from you on their first visit. The other 98% leave. Remarketing is designed to help you continue to market to the other 98%, to keep reminding them to do business with you.
Yes. It doesn’t matter how big or small you are. All that matters is that you are using Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
After the visitors leave your website, they will see your ads as they surf the internet. You can choose to show them text ads, banner ads, and even video ads.
Everyone who has been to your website will see your ads. It doesn’t matter if the visitors came to your site directly, if they found your website through a search engine, or if they came from another site like Facebook, Twitter, or Youtube. You now have a second chance to convert those all those visitors into customers.
No. It is usually very cost effective because you are only showing ads to a small specific targeted group of people (former visitors to your site) and not to everyone. It typically offers a better conversion rate and ROI than other forms of online marketing.
Do you have questions about remarketing? Do you want to know if remarketing will work well for you? I’d be happy to talk to you about it.
I would like to learn about your
business, answer your questions -
and let you decide if my services
are right for you.
*All Fields Required
I won't give your information to any 3rd party or send you spam. Promise.